WIWIN DONGENG MANAGEMENT

Minggu, 25 Mei 2008

How do I start…..


Today is just like any other day, nothing much. Many thoughts had crossed my mind since couple weeks before, when the Government released the issue of “kenaikan BBM” by June 2008
Thinking of some changes in many aspects had made me upset. Not only because I have to again review my family expenses but also more about how we as citizens should cope with those new coming problems…. Feels like I want to cry seeing these uncertainty that happened in my beloved country, but I’d rather think of what I could possibly do in order to get new understanding regarding of the conditions. I don’t want to live in “ignorance” like those people who rules the country, though my hands are too small to do things in changing the situation but I want to do something in giving views through my activities. At least I would not let my family, friends , people we love and Indonesians be “ignorance” of a kind of situation.
The best way to start building the “empathy sharpness” is from our self, our own community. As a frame, I would say that I’m a bit lucky in material conditions since my neighborhood is a kind of mix communities which I may say that the unlucky people are still more than 50%. The area is quite enjoy full with kinds people even though the street isn’t considered as proper street but it’s quite safe especially for my kids who are always left by me and my husband for work, besides it’s not an easy thing to find more comfortable area nowadays with small money.
My experiences as a teacher who’s always get in touch with middle up class of people in teaching, had taught me to learn more about coping with kinds of life. I’ve proof that those who never get in touch with poverty would not be easily able to use their empathy instruments as its use. They are trapped in the condition of “prosperity” which had made them dull in seeing another life besides theirs which are even more unluckier than them.
As parent, I don’t want it happen to my kids, as possible as I can, I always try to create condition that make it possible “memungkinkan” for my kids be in touch “bersinggungan” or living aside with the unluckiness which I believe that it would automatically sharp their instruments. My duties also as teacher, to give understanding about those to my students on how should they react.
Many experiences happened between me and my little girl and also my students finally had created many ideas in bringing up “moral values” and lighting up today’s realities, especially for children. Here I try to brief those into stories which I call “Wiwin’s Diary”

2 komentar:

heleconia mengatakan...

....hwaaa...
thx 4 the advice y ma'am,,

you know...
aQw pengen jd writer beneran jdinya...


ps: congratzz akhirnya blog-nya jadi beneran

\(^_^)/

mis wiwin mengatakan...

Na, check us out more on my facebook ya....