WIWIN DONGENG MANAGEMENT

Selasa, 19 Agustus 2008

I'm happy

These last two weeks, I’ve been happier than before. Last week, when my free english course ( a kind of course where the students don't have to pay any tuition) have started again after having semester holiday. Many new students registered themselves, all of my students come from " the unluckiest " part of the comunity. They were very curious in learning even though some of them are just followed their friends. There were about 50 students from elementary school and my classroom was out of table. So,…. Some of them have to write on the floor, but amazingly they enjoyed all lessons I‘ve been giving. With the limitation I have in doing my project, I feel great on the other hand by looking at their happy faces and voices every time they stepping into my class. My tiring and exhausting are paid.

2 komentar:

Dafianto mengatakan...

Ahaa.. seems that one of your deepest dreams coming true... Congratulation....

mis wiwin mengatakan...

yup.... mungkin ketularan karna has been living with book writer (my husband) thanks ya